Pursuant art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, Memento Labs, VAT no. 03924730967, with Headquarters in via della Moscova 13, Milan, Italy, is the Data Controller, pursuant art. 24 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, for the processing of your personal data. The Data Controller informs you therefore that the personal data acquired are subject to processing in compliance with the above mentioned legislation.
Personal data collected
The personal data collected are essentially related to:
- Identifying data (name, surname and telephone of natural persons)
- Cookies: the website uses technical, analytics and third party cookies to improve your browsing experience and to provide sharing functionality on social networks.
Purpose of treatment
The personal data you provide are collected by electronic means and processed, with manual and electronic means, for the following purposes:
- to collect User’s data and information strictly necessary to contact them and to send the information requested by the User through the contact form of the website;
The personal data you provide will be stored by Memento Labs and processed by employees and / or external professionals expressly designated by the Controller, who perform these activities under his direct supervision and responsibility.
The data may be transmitted to external subjects who perform functions closely related and instrumental to the operation of the Service.
Nature of data provision
The provision of data and its processing are required in relation to the purposes n. 1, as it is strictly necessary to send the information expressly requested by the data subject, therefore a refusal will make it impossible for Memento Labs to respond to such requests.
Scope of communication and dissemination of data
In relation to the purpose indicated, the data may be communicated to the following subjects and/or categories of subjects indicated below, or may be communicated to companies and/or persons, which provide services, including external services, on behalf of the Controller. For the sake of clarity, their different types are indicated:
- Companies that collaborate with the Controller;
- Professional firms;
- Competent authorities and/or supervisory bodies for the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- Public administrations for their institutional purposes;
- Professionals qualified for the resolution of any legal and contractual problems;
The list of External Processors, including further data useful for identification, is available at the registered office of the Controller.
Duration of treatment
The data will be processed for the time indicated in the table below:
DURATION OF TREATEMENT
Data useful for security and fraud identification or prevention
Up to 36 months
Data for analysis aimed at developing and improving services
Up to 36 months
Data relating to electronic traffic in accordance with EU Directive 2017/541 on counter-terrorism
Up to 6 years
Rights of data subjects
In relation to the aforesaid processing, you may exercise the rights referred to in Chapter III of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 in art. 15 - 22, which include:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data concerning you;
- know the origin of the data, the logic and the purpose on which the processing is based;
- obtain access, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, updating, limitation, rectification, revocation, portability and integration of data;
- oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant art. 77 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524),
by contacting Memento Labs, VAT no 03924730967, with Headquarters in via della Moscova 13, Milan, Italy, telephoning +39 02 29060603 or sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information regarding the processing and communication of data provided directly or otherwise acquired may be requested at the addresses above.
Further information about the processing of data may also be communicated verbally.