In compliance with the provision n.229 issued by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data on 8 May 2014, Memento Lab provides the following information on cookies, their functions and how to disable them if necessary.
What are cookies?
There are therefore three different macro-types of cookies, which differ for their characteristics and functions:
- technical cookies:
these are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are essential for the functioning of the Memento Lab website or are necessary to perform activities you have requested.
- navigation or session cookies:
these are used to allow the user to log in to the reserved area, or to make online purchases.
- analytics cookie:
these are used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users of the site and the pages viewed (for example, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp.) Please refer to the related policies that may change periodically.
The cookies on the Memento Lab website are:
- technical cookies, which allow you to better navigate on the website www.mem3nt0.com based on criteria and options already selected (such as, for example, the preferred language, so as not to have to select this option at each access)
- Google Analytics cookies, which are provided by a third-party company to allow us to collect information about the users’ interactions with our website, such as visited pages, clicked links and duration of website visits.
All the types of the above-mentioned cookies can remain on the computer or on the mobile device used by the user for different periods of time, depending on the function they performed.
Cookies stored on the computer or mobile device cannot be used to retrieve any data from the hard disk, transmit computer viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, or for purposes other than those described above.
How to change cookie settings
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time by selecting which cookies you want to authorize, block or delete, in whole or in part, through your browser settings; here we report the path to follow to manage cookies on the most used browsers:
• Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Safari ™: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their operating methods and characteristics, we recommend visiting the websites - independent of this websitesite - www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation, it is 884/5000
You can download the additional component of the browser to disable Google Analytics: www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Memento Labs will keep the user's preferences with regards to cookies thanks to a specific technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the previous table.
We inform you that blocking or cancelling, in whole or in part:
- technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our website, view its contents and use the relative services;
- functionality cookies, could mean that some services or certain functions of the website are not available or do not work properly, forcing you to change or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site;
- other cookies present (analytics and profiling) will not affect the functioning of the website.